Are we thrashing?

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Feb 2 23:45:49 UTC 2019

If so, how can we improve things?

The signal to noise on the mailing list has been pretty low recently.  In
hindsight, I'm sure I've contributed more noise than I would like.

Note that even Eric is pushing code with warnings.

-------

One thing that I find helpful is to scan the rest of my inbox before replying.
 And maybe wait a few minutes to see if somebody else will clarify things.

Another thing that might help is to keep the time scale in mind.  What do we
need for first ship?  What can wait?  How much do we need to think about
issues that can wait to make sure we don't paint ourselves into a corner?