cloudflare refers NTS users to wrong page

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Dec 10 04:58:45 UTC 2019

>> Also: NTSc: certificate invalid: 19=>self signed certificate in certificate
>> chain

> server time.cloudflare.com:1234 nts  # TLS1.3 only

Weird.  It works from here.

Is there anything interesting in?
  openssl s_client -showcerts -quiet time.cloudflare.com:1234

I get:
depth=2 C = US, O = DigiCert Inc, OU = www.digicert.com, CN = DigiCert Global
Root CA
verify return:1
depth=1 C = US, O = DigiCert Inc, CN = DigiCert ECC Secure Server CA
verify return:1
depth=0 C = US, ST = California, L = San Francisco, O = "Cloudflare, Inc.", CN
=time.cloudflare.com
verify return:1

I forget the word.  They have many servers around the world that respond to
the same IP Address.   Routing is supposed to get you to the nearest one.  You
are probably talking to a different one than I am.