Point release of NTPSec

Sanjeev Gupta ghane0 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 03:04:01 UTC 2019

Eric

NEWS:
The NTS ALPN negotiation sequence has been modified for improved
interoperability with orther NTS implementations.

Would this be a better formulation?
The NTS ALPN negotiation sequence now checks for length of the handshake
string.
This may break interoperability with other, non-compliant, NTS
implementations.

Basically, I wish to highlight that things may *break* with pre 1.2.0

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane