'g' suffix egg on my face

Sanjeev Gupta ghane0 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 20:23:22 UTC 2019

I can vouch for the fact that 100% of grouchy/lazy hobbyists running EOL
equipment who tried this gave this feature five stars.

It is not only my Puck that is EOL, but my i686 as well.

Eric, next request. I have a spare parallel port on the system, could I
have a software patch so that it can connect to a 10G optical WDM cable?
Please? :-)