--- PYTHONDARCHIR not in PYTHONPATHloading the Python ntp library may be troublesome ---

James Browning jamesb.fe80 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 15:25:58 UTC 2018

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 7:03 AM Udo van den Heuvel via devel <
devel at ntpsec.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Wheile trying to debug the slow/failing ntpsec builds since upgrading to
> fedora 29, I noticed this:
>
> # ./waf build

Yes, proof omniquantism is the way. j/k I get hits on samba before the
first hit on NTPsec.
PYTHONARCHDIR is the environment variable that specifies where (outside of
PATH presumably)
to look for C compiled python module bits. The method of setting is shell
specific. you might try
'export PYTHONARCHDIR=/usr/local/' or something simmilar.