✘https://doc.ntpsec.org

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Wed Mar 28 00:47:26 UTC 2018

Yo Matthew!

On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 20:24:24 -0400
Matthew Selsky <Matthew.Selsky at twosigma.com> wrote:

> > Can someone that knows how ntpsec/docs/wscipt works contact me so
> > we can get the letsencrypt cert working?
>
> I set up this site as a Proof of Concept of generating our docs using
> Gitlab CI instead of buildbot.

Ah, figures.

> Can you PM me and we can sort out the LetEncrypt stuff?

Sure, since you know the system it will be easy.

Basically, LE gives me a file to publish in htdocs/.well-known/acme-challenge/

So I can get the challenge file, commit it to git, and get it to publish.
LE sees the file, gives me the public/private key.  They I have to use
the gitlab UI to install the new cert.