-g broken

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Mar 22 19:54:44 UTC 2018

>> There should be something in the log file.
> Yes, I already attached to log file bits.  But, once again:

The subject is "-g broken".  Your log sample shows ntpd exiting when it gets
a big jump.  Was there previous big jump that worked in the log file?  You
only get one.

devel at ntpsec.org said:
> Ah, but did you also do the gpsd part?  That is ESSENTIAL to duplicate this
> bug.

I'm not trying to reproduce the bug.  I'm trying to get you to focus on the
real bug.  As far as I can tell, -g works as expected.

Was there a successful jump in the log file?