Cosmetic changes to ntpviz output

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Tue Jun 19 18:55:37 UTC 2018

Yo Paul!

On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 08:41:25 -0700
Paul Theodoropoulos via devel <devel at ntpsec.org> wrote:

> I did some copyediting on the output  of ntpviz (some typos, some
> minor rewording).

Cool, thanks!

> I'm largely a git with regard to git, only knowing
> the most basic commands (I have expert facility with 'git clone').

Git relatively new to all of us.

> ESR suggested I perform a 'pull', and request that Gary have a look
> at it. Herewith. I've probably overlooked some other step, but
> perhaps not.

'git pull' just gets you an up to date copy of the master repo.  Then
you need to send us the patch.  To do that, make your changes to your
fresh local copy, then email us the results of 'git diff'.

If you want to get fancier, not required, you can make a git patch.
Details here, just stop at 'Applying the patch":

    https://www.devroom.io/2009/10/26/how-to-create-and-apply-a-patch-with-git/

Or, worst case, just send us the new ntpviz and we'll handle the
details.