warning:Mime-Version: 1.0

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Jun 18 20:54:39 UTC 2018

Eric said:
> It's not actually in the least difficult to design a skeleton that gets this
> right.  I did it once.  The point is that that warning is nothing we're doing
> wrong, it's GCC correctly noticing that the skeleton code kinda sucks, and we
> probably *would* have to build a custom skeleton to fix it.  I have seen this
> movie before.

Should we send a bug report?  Looks trivial to fix.

Can we special case building the output of bison?  Or filter the output?

I think it would be great if we could enable more warnings by default, but not
at the cost of generating too many false alarms.  The current setup generates
warnings, but they are only on old systems so I'm willing to put up with them.
ntp_parser.tab.c:377:6: warning: "YYENABLE_NLS" is not defined
ntp_parser.tab.c:1257:6: warning: "YYLTYPE_IS_TRIVIAL" is not defined