warning:Mime-Version: 1.0

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Mon Jun 18 17:46:00 UTC 2018

Yo Hal!

On Mon, 18 Jun 2018 00:19:57 -0700
Hal Murray <hmurray at megapathdsl.net> wrote:

> > I'm seeing some warnings on NTPsec git head with Gentoo stable on
> > RasPi.
>
> They are from my recent authentication work.

Figures.

> Does it happen on X86?

I do not have any x86 hosts anymore.  But same thing on amd64

On Gentoo stable, with gcc 6.4.0 and 7.3.0

> I thought we had gentoo on the gitlab collection.  I didn't get any
> complaints.  Is there a magic flag we need to turn on?  That seems
> like a simple check.  I assume it has been around for a long time.

Here is the build script that triggers the issue:

./waf configure --enable-debug --enable-debug-gdb --enable-warnings \
    --refclock=all --enable-doc --enable-seccomp \
&& ./waf build  && ./waf install

s/b easy to fix.