Additional pps-gpio

Achim Gratz Stromeko at nexgo.de
Tue Jan 30 20:58:57 UTC 2018

Achim Gratz via devel writes:
> PPS line discipline via USB virtual serial works and produces the
> expected ~1ms offsets due to the USB poll interval.

Actually, that 1ms offset was due to the fact that the serial interface
uses negative logic and I really need to align to the clear edge, not
assert.  Once I set the PPS width from 1ms to 10ms this became really
obvious.  It seems to converge pretty nicely and with jitter around 40µs
now (around the same as LAN jitter).

Regards,
Achim.