Install tangle

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Jan 13 01:14:42 UTC 2018

>> Does configure bail if installing the python libs in
>> /usr/local/ isn't going to work?

Poor choice of words on my part.  "going to work" is ambiguous.  One
possibility is that the install won't work, maybe because a directory doesn't
exist.  But it should be able to create directories so maybe if some
non-directory already exists where it needs a directory.

What I really meant was won't work after installed.

Gary said:
> Why limit it to /usr/local?  If install can't install something where the
> user asked, it should complain loudly.

Good point.