More gitlab quirks: What is this trying to tell me?

Jason Azze jason at azze.org
Tue Feb 27 20:57:56 UTC 2018

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 3:46 PM, Hal Murray via devel <devel at ntpsec.org> wrote:

> What does "pages:deploy" do?  On the diagram of all the steps, it's the lower
> of the pair on the right.

It looks like it is a CI job dedicated to:

python ./waf configure --enable-doc --prefix=/tmp/docbot-local
--htmldir=`pwd`/public/latest/ build install

I discovered this by examining the console output of one of the
successful runs. The failed build you saw doesn't provide any useful
diagnostic info that I can see. I suspect it was a transient failure
in the CI system on gitlab.