1.0.1 and ntpsnmpd

Ian Bruene ianbruene at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 22:02:00 UTC 2018

Is ntpsnmpd having it's Official Release with 1.0.1, or are we punting
to the next release?

Right now I do not believe that it would be crazy, but there are still
options that need work, and logging is not systematic and consistent
yet. The missing options I've thought of are all simple to add; they are
not blockers. I will probably have them ready by 3/3 even without a
specific attempt to finish them quickly.

The only real blocker that I can see at this time is the need for broad
testing. [reiteration of me requesting testers / reviewers goes here.]

Of course.... nothing brings out bugs like a release.

--
/"In the end; what separates a Man, from a Slave? Money? Power? No. A
Man Chooses, a Slave Obeys."/ -- Andrew Ryan

/"Utopia cannot precede the Utopian. It will exist the moment we are fit
to occupy it."/ -- Sophia Lamb