Future projects (post release)

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Wed Feb 21 18:58:15 UTC 2018

> I've been looking at the code around mode 6 generation and discovered  that
> in some areas it's still globals all the way down. Translating  these
> globals will make future refactoring/translating easier.

I'm missing the big idea.

The current case is that we have a lot of global variables.

What does packaging them in a struct solve?  We aren't going to pass a
pointer to the struct around all over the place.

Should we cleanup the names so it's obvious which variables are global?
Should we reorganize the header files so it's easier to find all of them?