prep for 1.0.1

Ian Bruene ianbruene at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 03:36:20 UTC 2018

On 02/20/2018 09:19 PM, Eric S. Raymond via devel wrote:
> I'll get on the tracker and swat a bunch of small issues I see.
>
> The big deal is whether we have closure on the Python installation mess.

The Python installation works the way it did before that last minute
'fix' before 1.0. So the "mess" no longer exists.

There are some tracker issues involving the installation paths, but not
the lunacy of before.

--
/"In the end; what separates a Man, from a Slave? Money? Power? No. A
Man Chooses, a Slave Obeys."/ -- Andrew Ryan

/"Utopia cannot precede the Utopian. It will exist the moment we are fit
to occupy it."/ -- Sophia Lamb