[ntp:hackers] u-blox reference clock driver

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 28 04:03:38 UTC 2018

On 27-08-18 23:47, Gary E. Miller via devel wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Aug 2018 20:39:37 +0200
> Achim Gratz via devel <devel at ntpsec.org> wrote:
>
>> if anybody has any
>> concrete questions I'll relay them when I get back.
>
> I was also out, and now back.
>
> We probably need to work with linuxpps, but we may have an easier time
> working with the folks that maintain the Raspberry Pi fork.

Rodolfo and Alexander have been forwarded the original announcement mail
with links to the patches, the refclock and the thesis.
Also the LinuxPPS mailinglist received that forwarded email.
Functionality on x86_64 would be nice...!

See thread at https://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=151793277214904&w=2 ?
And perhaps these:
https://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&w=2&r=1&s=lukas+senger&q=b

> Has anyone applied the patch and checked it out?

Except for the ARM parts it applies cleanly last time I tried.

Kind regards,
Udo