Fw: [ntp:hackers] u-blox reference clock driver

Achim Gratz Stromeko at nexgo.de
Thu Aug 23 18:39:37 UTC 2018

I have been contacted off-list by the supervisor of Lukas' thesis.
Lukas has left the university after graduation and is pursuing a
slightly different career direction for now it seems, so it looks like
we need to work with what we've got and take it from there.  I will be
out for a few days with spotty access to mail, but if anybody has any
concrete questions I'll relay them when I get back.

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: