[ntp:hackers] u-blox reference clock driver

MLewis mlewis000 at rogers.com
Tue Aug 14 10:50:42 UTC 2018

Udo,

A little more and you can have the USB already available through #217 below.

I believe the #218 and #240 are the M8T boards of theirs that have the
full pinouts accessible for "Output avail for use Time Pulse 1, Time
Pulse 2, Interupt 0, Interuprt 1, all pins for SPI, UART, USB, I2C
interfaces".

I like the #218, as I can have the GPS module slightly remote from the
coms breakout board, so it's inside an insulated aluminum bottle.

My bad. First link below should have been
https://www.csgshop.com/product.php?id_product=218

Michael