[gpsd-users] Stratum 1 microserver HOWTO

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Wed Aug 1 20:57:41 UTC 2018

Yo Alan!

> If I may be so bold as to suggest a couple of small edits

We'd love too see you edits, but they are not getting through email.

The howto is a generated file.  The plain text and html versions are
derived files.  Derived from a very plain asciidoc source file.
Asciidoc files is very plain text, with plain text markup.  No allowance
for color, formatting, toc, etc.  All that comes later, automagically,
when the derived failes are built.

best to have edits/diffs from the source file.

You can find that file here:

https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/www/blob/master/white-papers/stratum-1-microserver-howto/index.txt

Or if asciidoc is too confusing, then diff on the plain text version
of the script.