Testing

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Sep 30 06:18:47 UTC 2017

Should we test buildprep?  I think that means setting up a clean minimal
system for each distro we claim to support.  Maybe we should document what we
setup - the ISO used to make the CD/Thumb-drive and any options selected if
there was a choice.

Can we build the binaries and install them on a bare system to see if they
really work and/or to build a dependencies list?

Should we build a matrix of distro and refclock?  Some drivers have options
to support various devices that are similar but different enough to be worth
testing.