Fix for Python library path problem

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Wed Sep 27 17:32:20 UTC 2017

Yo Eric!

On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 10:21:57 -0400 (EDT)
"Eric S. Raymond via devel" <devel at ntpsec.org> wrote:

> Gary, please verify that this addresses your FHS concerns.

Sort of.  Looks like the python libs now installed in the right place,
again:

/usr/local/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/ntp/packet.py

My first quick test shows the install leaving the old python libs installed.

Yesterday, when the libs got moved, the old ones got deleted.

So my subsequent tests where using the wrong library versions.

When I deleted the old /usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/ntp/ then
I get this:

# ntpmon
ntpmon: can't find Python NTP library.
No module named ntp.packet

So you forgot to restore the PYTHONPATH checks.  So a bunch more commits
to revert.