Python 3 and 1.0

Ian Bruene ianbruene at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 20:27:26 UTC 2017

On 09/26/2017 03:19 PM, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> Can you get enough verificaion in a week?  We may have to push back the release
> for other reasons.

I can hammer on it, if nothing serious shows up it should be fine.

Post-1.0 I'd like to take a systematic look at how data is flowing
through the code and how it is being represented by the different
versions of python. I can't tell for sure yet what is and isn't a kluge.
I know for example that my fix earlier today was a band-aid due to time
pressure and not fully understanding the data flow. I do *not* like not
knowing how many of these there are.

--
In the end; what separates a Man, from a Slave? Money? Power?
No. A Man Chooses, a Slave Obeys. -- Andrew Ryan