NetBSD 6.1.5 doesn't have ldexpl in math.h

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at anastrophe.com
Thu Sep 7 20:02:03 UTC 2017

On 9/7/17 12:55, Gary E. Miller via devel wrote:> Yes, and it must be.
The load on the server from that page is large,
> more than a few users overloads the server.
>
> But it is the only real time and accurate way to know what is working.

That's fine of course, it's simply that it was offered in answer to
Hal's question of whether there's a list available of known working
OS/hardware combinations, so out of curiousity I went there to look at
the list, that's all.

--
Paul Theodoropoulos
www.anastrophe.com