Fixing the build to run python tests

Ian Bruene ianbruene at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 22:41:37 UTC 2017

On 11/29/2017 04:17 PM, Hal Murray via devel wrote:
> That link lets you test python code using the new libraries.
>
> In a previous version of that code, the link was in ntpclients and you could
> run things by cd-ing there.  Now the link is in $build/main/ntpclients so you
> have to cd there.  Are you doing that?

This problem is only with the tests which need to access the python ntp
modules, not the sutff in ntpclients/. Once the build is complete
everything works just fine. And this is happening within the build
script: no cd'ing allowed as far as I know.

--
/"In the end; what separates a Man, from a Slave? Money? Power? No. A
Man Chooses, a Slave Obeys."/ -- Andrew Ryan

/"Utopia cannot precede the Utopian. It will exist the moment we are fit
to occupy it."/ -- Sophia Lamb