Fw: ntpsec | build failed today on server - but without issues in the past (#320)

Trevor N. trv-n at comcast.net
Sun May 28 01:19:29 UTC 2017

The CI builds worked, and I usually start with a ./waf distclean so I
didn't notice that moving the function into libntp breaks builds that
have not been cleaned.
While attempting to fix classic bug 2659 I noticed another problem
with my commit d74cf1e3: Since the UTC offset is now required to
obtain the timecode, the factory default configuration of the
Palisade, Acutime 2000 and Acutime Gold will no longer work with fudge
flag2 active. That flag is normally used for troubleshooting with
those receivers, so I did not test it. It's possible to configure them
so they will work, but the configuration can't be done without user
intervention.