List: reslist cleanup

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu May 25 08:58:46 UTC 2017

This is just the tip of an iceberg:
  ntpsec | unpeer doesn't remove server from reslist (#315)
  Issue 315: https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec/issues/315

Background:
  If you get a server or pool address via DNS lookup, it checks to see if
replies from that address would get blocked by the current restrictions.  If
yes, it pokes a hole in the restrictions to let them through.

Aside from unpeer leaving them behind, they will also get left if a pool
server that is not responding gets dropped.

I think it takes another flag to mark a restriction as automatically added so
we know we should delete it.

I think we need another flag to say "don't poke a hole through this slot."