Something is buggy with iburst... (was: Something is buggy with maxpoll...)

Achim Gratz Stromeko at nexgo.de
Mon May 1 10:52:58 UTC 2017

Hal Murray writes:
> If so, does it work correctly when setup by numerical IP Address?

So I just updated the rasPis and I tested that again: no, numerical
address vs. named doesn't make any difference.

However, while I was there editing the config files, I tried some more
variations and the problem seems to be related to the "iburst"
parameter.  If I remove that, the problem goes away or at least has
been invisible while I looked at it.

Regards,
Achim.