Reminder - Third annual team FTF meeting in 28 days

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Thu Mar 30 16:38:27 UTC 2017

This is a reminder that the teams's annual face-to-face meeting will
be held on Saturday, 29 April 2017, from 10:00 am to noon EDT (local
time) at Penguicon 2017.

If you do not have your travel and reservations lined up, time to
get that done; Penguicon's room block might close well before that
weekend.

Conformed attending are Mark Atwood, John D. Bell, Gary Miller, Jason
Azze, Daniel Franke, emeritus member Susan Sons, Keane Wolter, and myself.

We'd love Hal Murray and Matt Selsky to be there but have no word on
them yet.  Sanjeev Gupta, Achim Gratz, and Ian Bruene, you would also
be welcome.

In general, anyone on this list is likely to find our FTF meeting
interesting, and it is open to all interested parties as observers.
The event around it, a combination open-source conference and
science-fiction convention, is a lot of fun.

"The great object is, that every man be armed. [...]
Every one who is able may have a gun."
        -- Patrick Henry, speech of June 14 1788