Need help with test stuff

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Mar 25 05:04:45 UTC 2017

I'm trying to add some tests.  What seemed like a simple step got a blizzard
of link time errors.  How does that stuff work and/or where do I tell the
test stuff what modules I'm trying to test?

I just pushed a new tests/ntpd/filegen.c and an edit to tests/wscript with a
commented out line:

    ntpd_source = [
#        "ntpd/filegen.c",
        "ntpd/leapsec.c",
        "ntpd/restrict.c",
    ] + common_source

If I uncomment that line, it compiles my new module and then gives a blizzard
of link errors.

Where does it spoeecify what gets loaded with those test modules?

(This will probably be simple after I see it.)