lfpinit() signed or unsigned?

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Sun Mar 12 23:12:25 UTC 2017

Yo Sanjeev!

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 05:39:52 +0800
Sanjeev Gupta <ghane0 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 2:19 AM, Gary E. Miller <gem at rellim.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On my long term todo  list to get more buildbots up.
>

> Hey, what happened to the plan to shift to the VM I set up?

Up on my list, but not at the top.  It will need a web server and an ssl
cert, plus some other stuff.  Then I'll need to get the buildbot stuff
into git so it can be shared between old and new master.

The speed bump I hit is that buildbot only allows two masters when they
are sharing a mysql server.  But the current, very overloaded, buildbot
just uses flat files.

If you have some spare cycles I can point you at some todo items to get
that up.  Big demand for a 2nd buildbot, just need to use some
people time to get there.