Repository downtime scheduled from 1500 to 1600 today

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Mar 7 01:30:14 UTC 2017

esr at thyrsus.com said:
> Please keep track of any problems or remediation actions you need to take as
> a result of the surgery.  75% of the point of this procedure is to clarify
> what we need to do when making more serious changes.

> The NTPsec repo is scheduled to be out of service for surgery from 1500 to
> 1600 today, 2017-03-06.

Any downtime announcements need to include the time zone.

--------

> In preparation, I'm doing simple surgery to fix typoed comments

Where is the list kept?  Where should we report typos?

I really really really hate typos.  I want to be able to grep for things
without needing to dance around typos.

What do the Linux geeks do to fix their typos?  They must get one
occasionally?