Stratum-1-Microserver HOWTO

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Sat Jul 8 23:26:49 UTC 2017

Paul Theodoropoulos via devel <devel at ntpsec.org>:
> Howdy,
>
> I just finished migrating my Raspberry Pi from classical NTP to NTPsec. I
> used the howto here:
>
> https://www.ntpsec.org/white-papers/stratum-1-microserver-howto/
>
> There are a number of errors - small - procedural, ordering, spelling, etc.
> -  in the paper. I'd happily provide corrections to the document if desired,
> particularly since the install is still fresh in mind.
>
> Since it's not in the git repo, I'm not sure what the best way would be to
> provide a verifiable change set. I'm not a coder - not that there's anything
> wrong with that - but rather a server janitor\\\\\\administrator.
>
> --
> Paul Theodoropoulos
> www.anastrophe.com

There's a repo at

git at gitlab.com:NTPsec/stratum-1-microserver-howto.git

I would cheerfully acceot a GitLab merge request or patch set against that.

Please consider contributing to my Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/esr
so I can keep the invisible wheels of the Internet turning. Give generously -
the civilization you save might be your own.