Stratum-1-Microserver HOWTO

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at anastrophe.com
Sat Jul 8 21:49:35 UTC 2017

Howdy,

I just finished migrating my Raspberry Pi from classical NTP to NTPsec.
I used the howto here:

https://www.ntpsec.org/white-papers/stratum-1-microserver-howto/

There are a number of errors - small - procedural, ordering, spelling,
etc. -  in the paper. I'd happily provide corrections to the document if
desired, particularly since the install is still fresh in mind.

Since it's not in the git repo, I'm not sure what the best way would be
to provide a verifiable change set. I'm not a coder - not that there's
anything wrong with that - but rather a server janitor\\\\\\administrator.

--
Paul Theodoropoulos
www.anastrophe.com