Clocks broken on Mac mini

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Mon Jan 30 08:36:55 UTC 2017

Hiya,

/me de-lurks

On 30/01/2017 19:28, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> Hal Murray <hmurray at megapathdsl.net>:
>>
>> esr at thyrsus.com said:
>>> Well, that's disturbing. But hard to act on until we get a better idea
>>> what's busted
>>
>> Sorry if I wasn't clear.  It's the kernel, not our code.
>
> Alas.  Those would have made nifty little test machines othwerwise.

If it would be of help I've a couple of friends who still do
Linux/PowerPC kernel work, might be able to prod them about a fix at
least for upstream if we have a simple to demonstrate test case and are
confident it's in the kernel.

If already in hand or those connections already there that's fine too of
course - I'm sure among this particular group I'm not the only one with
friends in kernel-land :)

Hal feel free to email me off-list if preferred to keep chatter down for
the rest of the folk

Cheers,
Hugh