Crypto timings

Greg Rubin grrubin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 21:09:56 UTC 2017

Mind running the timings with the legacy interfaces as well?  We may
determine that the speed benefits are outweighed by the risks and
complexities of an older API, but it would be good to have the data so we
can make an informed decision.

https://www.openssl.org/docs/man1.0.2/crypto/md5.html
https://www.openssl.org/docs/man1.0.2/crypto/sha.html

Greg