Rust vs. Go post is up

Mark Atwood fallenpegasus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 03:29:36 UTC 2017

If you want a randomly different thing to relaxation hack on with Go,
instead of an IRC server, consider a Matrix.ORG server.   A Matrix.org
server that is binary and performant actually has a good chance of
significant uptake.   But, your choice, your project.

Thank you for your work, Eric.  I had high hopes for Rust.  I think that
extremely high learning curve for the languages is even more of a killer
for us than swarm/crate/roadmap issue.

..m