✘Frequency vs. temp

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Sun Jan 8 22:04:16 UTC 2017

Yo All!

Rarely does a plot of two things look so pretty to me.

See attached for a 24 hour plot of NTP frequency offset and ZONE0 (CPU)
temperature.  Some of the temp spikes before 07:00 UTC are my room
heater going on and off, and some are CPU load spikes.  From 07:00 UTC
to 13:50 UTC the heat was off for the night.  Then heat on coninuously to
17:00 UTC.  After 17:00 UTC back to cycling about every 40 minutes.