pyflakes

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Thu Jan 5 01:02:01 UTC 2017

Yo Hal!

On Wed, 04 Jan 2017 16:43:03 -0800
Hal Murray <hmurray at megapathdsl.net> wrote:

> fallenpegasus at gmail.com said:
> > pep8 is a tool to check your Python code against most of the style
> > and formatting conventions in "PEP 8"
>
> Is there a pretty printing tool for python and/or c?

For Python there is autopep8: https://github.com/hhatto/autopep8

The Gentoo ebould is dev-python/autopep8

> The c code is an interesting collection for formatting.  I think it
> would help readability if we "fixed" everything.  I don't care what
> the rules are as long as we all use the same ones.

I agree in principle, but with so many styles of C, tough to agree on one.

RGDS                                                 Veritas liberabit vos
GARY                                                     Quid est veritas?