Timekeeping oddities on MacMini G4s

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Feb 6 05:59:02 UTC 2017

> Tell me what to look for, and I’ll take as many hi-res pictures as you want.

I'm looking for the frequency printed on the oscillator/crystal.

Here is a picture with several examples:
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Crystal_Packages.jpg

The row of Oscillators is most likely.  They also come in plastic packages.
You will probably be able to see that they have 2 or 4 connections.  They
will probably be quite a bit thicker than normal surface mount plastic
packages.

Likely numbers are 166, 166.6 or an integer any sub multiple.  41.5 or 41.65
is a good possibility.