ntpq peers formatting needs floating point for time slots.

Achim Gratz Stromeko at nexgo.de
Sat Feb 4 17:53:23 UTC 2017

Hal Murray writes:
> I just pushed a fix.  Please test.
>
> I bumped the width from 78 to 79.  If that screws up, we should document a
> test case.  I'm assuming the output supports an 80 character line.

I don't know how compatible you are trying to stay with the "classic"
output, but to me it seems you'd be better off with such changes made
conditional on the use of an option, either a new one or maybe the
existing '-W' one (which means that the extra space first gets divided
up evenly between the output fields before finally going to the peers
field only).

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: