ntpq peers formatting needs floating point for time slots.

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Feb 2 12:04:32 UTC 2017

esr at thyrsus.com said:
>> The current display is 78 characters wide.  Is there a good reason
>> not to use  the last 2?

> Nope. That's what my previous commit did.

There may be quirks with somebody putting in a line break at exactly 80
rather than waiting to see if the next character is a return or needs the
free return.

Right now, I've got a ntpmon window with 5 servers and 4 blank lines after
the lines that exactly fill the whole line.  Have you tried adjusting your
window for an exact fit?

Looks like lines from ntpmon are one character shorter than ntpq.