Testing unusual build options

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Feb 2 10:55:44 UTC 2017

At Gary's suggestion a while ago, I just pushed a script that will test
various configuration combinations.  Partly, I was trying to make sure all of
the options were tested.
It's tests/option-tester.sh

It writes stuff into ./test-xxx where xxx is the tag for an individual test.

If you have an unusual setup, it might be interesting to run it now rather
than waiting until we are getting ready for a release.

The next step is to figure out how to run lots of different configurations on
different platforms so we can see if they work as well as build without
errors.

Corrections/additions encouraged.

-----

It found one.

--enable-doc-only doesn't build any documentation.  :)

'configure' finished successfully (0.461s)