ntpq peers formatting needs floating point for time slots.

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Feb 2 09:17:15 UTC 2017

esr at thyrsus.com said:
> Sigh.  I'll revert that commit.  I don't think there's any horizontal slack
> left in the display, then.

Don't revert.  I'll fix it.

The current display is 78 characters wide.  Is there a good reason not to use
the last 2?

gem at rellim.com said:
> Hal already updated your commit.  Let's go foward on this, not back.

No, I didn't change anything in that area.  I just changed the ntpd end to
send more low order digits so there would be something to print in the new
slot.  It used to use the equivalent of %.3f.   I changed that to %.6f