upcoming 1.0.1 release this weekend

Ian Bruene ianbruene at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 00:59:19 UTC 2017

On 12/05/2017 06:47 PM, Eric S. Raymond via devel wrote:
> I'm OK with this plan - codebase seems to be in pretty good shape -
> except it might make the cooldown period after Ian lands his
> install-path fix a little short. Can we hold off three days or so?

I have.... something.... already. WIP MR !600.

Unfortunately it *only* treats the symptoms because I do not know what
is really going on. And it might break in one of any number of ways at
the drop of a hat.

Then there is still #417, which I was able to clarify as not being part
of the install problems. It is caused by the intermittent problems with
version.py.

--
/"In the end; what separates a Man, from a Slave? Money? Power? No. A
Man Chooses, a Slave Obeys."/ -- Andrew Ryan

/"Utopia cannot precede the Utopian. It will exist the moment we are fit
to occupy it."/ -- Sophia Lamb