upcoming 1.0.1 release this weekend

Ian Bruene ianbruene at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 21:25:22 UTC 2017

On 12/05/2017 02:33 PM, Mark Atwood, Project Manager via devel wrote:
> Please make sure that whatever you have pushed to master is ready for
> release, andor let me know if there is any good reason not to do a
> release this weekend.

Only thing I have in master that doesn't match the requirement is
ntpsnmpd, which will be marked as alpha status. It would be possible to
comment out its slot in the build script so that it is not installed.

But we are *still* having build issues, with #414 starting to look more
like a rabbit hole with each passing second.

--
/"In the end; what separates a Man, from a Slave? Money? Power? No. A
Man Chooses, a Slave Obeys."/ -- Andrew Ryan

/"Utopia cannot precede the Utopian. It will exist the moment we are fit
to occupy it."/ -- Sophia Lamb