tests/option-tester.sh

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Tue Dec 5 21:22:27 UTC 2017

> Why would I want to nuke them?  Shouldnt I be looking in them, for logs if
> nothing else?

YMMV and such.  If it works, I'm generally done with them.

They get out of date.  I hate working with out-of-date stuff - too much
opportunity for confusion.

I often grep the whole world to find the uses of a symbol.  In that context,
they are clutter.  (build too, so I often nuke that)

I often scp whole directories to other systems.  Some of those systems are on
Raspberry Pis with limited disk and some are on non-fast WiFi so crap on disk
turns into sloth on the air.

If I want them, I can easily recreate them.