MacOS X support?

Fred Wright fw at fwright.net
Sat Aug 26 01:45:18 UTC 2017

On Fri, 25 Aug 2017, Daniele Nicolodi via devel wrote:

> this https://www.ntpsec.org/supported-platforms.html says that MacOS X
> is an actively maintained platform, however, NTPsec current git master
> requires clock_settime() and (ad far as I know) this POSIX function is
> not implemented on MaxOS X (at least it is not on MacOS 10.10).

If you don't mind something that's still a bit of a work in progress, you
can try:

	https://gitlab.com/fhgwright/ntpsec/tree/mac-fixes

It's rebased to master at the time of this writing, and may be
force-pushed to do so in the future.  It's a WIP because:

1) It gets a few warnings on 10.6, and lots on 10.5.

2) For unrelated (not OSX-specific reasons), the Python libraries get
installed in the wrong place, complicating testing.

3) It hasn't been tested as well as I'd like.

Fred Wright