catching up

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sun Aug 20 07:58:28 UTC 2017

I think I fixed the iburst startup problems.

I also added tests/time-startup.sh which is a script I used for timing.  It
includes
  export PYTHONPATH=/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages
because that was the quickest way to get it working on my system.

Eric:
  I don't understand the python finding libraries area.  It seems reasonable
to ask hackers and developers to add a PYTHONPATH to their environment.  It
seems non-good to me to ask every sysadmin to hack their root environment.

  Is there any reasonable way to "fix" that?  If nothing else, we can hack
the install recipe to edit the scripts on the fly so they look where the
libraries get installed.