Time to plan for 1.0

Ian Bruene ianbruene at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 17:24:12 UTC 2017

On 08/08/2017 11:16 AM, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> Thank you, that is correct procedure.  Acting in Mark's absence I
> concur; we'll slip it if you don't have it done.  Mark has the
> privilege to override this decision but I will be quite surprised if
> he does.

Well now I'm increasing this to Official /Strong/ Suggestion: the
packet.py testing project just got moved to the top of the list because
of bug #341. And IIRC the code in packet.py is entangled with the comm
channels in ways that may require a significant test jig, or refactor.
Either way AgentX got plonked onto the backburner.

> Your priorities should be, in this order, (1) Any NTPsec tracker
> issues you can close, (2) Any deadline-sensitive work you are seconded
> to on other projects, (3) AgentX. Just tell us when it's done.

Got it (see above).

--
In the end; what separates a Man, from a Slave? Money? Power?
No. A Man Chooses, a Slave Obeys. -- Andrew Ryan